Wednesday, April 15, 2009

schooling and i dont understand what my maths teacher is talking..had co and i broke my liuqin 1st string haha.with those rehearsal at hall for syf.and i was th one supposed to look out for qiu laoshi,and if he reaches th vibraphone there,i must stand up and and all th rest follow.tt means i must be alert-.- i know i will forget or wat mah,so i say mus get another person to remind me.he was patrick.i forgot plus he didnt remind me.hence i was so blurr lor.lols.was upset when i heard th news,so without me knowing i cried-.-,and im booked on 15june.:P co all th best.we can do it de:).anan thx a lot a lot for helping me with my blog.thanks:D For th past few days,were planning with co com members stuff for th camp,hope you guys will enjoy it or even love it lol,this is th last time we are camping with our sec four seniors,so treasure it.this few days jus chiong after 20april no more liao can relax and prepare for exam liao. i miss you,hope to see a healthy you the nxt time we see you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home