Saturday, June 6, 2009

p.s we said a lot le so jus wanna wish you
Happy Birthday,C.Henry.
CO BBQ on 5th June,which is yesterday.It's so damn fun can.All met and went to fairprice to get th stuff needed.Then proceeded to carpark A for food.T & YW went to th pit first.All went diff ways.Reach le,We 3 went to th beach to write on th sand.BBq stars.LOL

we went to collect cake and chiong bk.After a distance,we reached th pit.Asked Mr Chiang faster come as candles burning out liao.He wished and by th time he blow,candles really left a bit liao lor.He blowed twice and he suspect us.Ask him blow again and again.Then,relight,relight,relight hahaha.OK,he obviously know it is trick candles.Aiya,if th candles longer,it is better sia.

I was among th last to take th cake.My cake,i think i haven even eat lor,i whispered to jen.haha.Without thinking she took some of my cream,i took and huimin.We went to Mr Chiang and called him,then put th cream on his face.hahaha.He chua diok.I ask them faster take photo.Mr chiang beside me,suddenly take cream put my face.Whao lao,didnt know he will take revenge de.Run and run and run,so scary ar,haha.Jennifer kana a lot..Was so high& happy,same feeling when i go for jj events.So,you can imagine how happy i was.

Anyways,Black & Red just blends well,I♥black&red.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home