Sunday, December 27, 2009

Did I actually realise how many things I ruin with my own hands?Did I?Did I?
Trust me,I still know what to say and what not to.
I seriously hate th anything attitude,and it will never let me get my things done.
Time to be s.e.r.i.o.u.s.
What's done cannot be undone what.
Those nonsense can get me no where.It shall stop here.
And hopefully change for th better.
Cos eventually next year is sec 4,need to study like mad :x
Facing piles and piles of books etc,aww th thought can kill me at this instant :x
I will be STILL MOVING UNDER GUNFIRE :D
On a happier note.
It's always like this.
When there's sch,I'll sleep late.
When there's no sch,I'll sleep early.
Well now is one plus,I guess you can determine whether I have school not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home