Friday, November 19, 2010

Prom night 18/11/2010 @ Holiday Inn
Let me talk about prom since im bored nao. Theme is masquerade. As known, it is held at holiday inn atrium. I met Madeline in the noon to get some last min stuff and then to Gracia's house. Then Gracia and her mum helped all of us make up. I chose light make up intitally. Okay we were hell damn late for styling! Haha. But still we chionged to tamp Jean Yip. The female staff i suppose curled my hair while the stylist, Jen later styled my hair and finished it by sprinkling glitter! ♥ I love it man!!! I conversed w them a lil. In the end i decided on thick make up cause i suddenly and randomly love it. The female staff in Jean Yip helped us w it. Off to fetch the rest and to holiday inn. Started to take pics and i shall say it that i hell damn dont like th arrangement. Wont it be better to choose our own seats??? Actually i was quite piqued w that. Till it almost spoilt the night and smeared my make up i swear. Settled on the table and thanks to jeremy and jonathan whom swapped places w us so we sat w the usual people :) That's was when my night turned brighter. Was entertained by the host and programmes. Funny host. The food was like omg ewww :p , not to my liking and not to a lot of ppl liking too. The best was the dessert and maybe chicken ? -.- It ended off with the dance floor. Of cause we went there to high and just went crazy! It's awesomely fun man!!! And i sprained my leg, thank god it was only for approx 5 seconds. And the crystals on my nails dropped. At least it stayed till prom ended. Hehe. Did i mention i had manicure the day before w m? But indeed it burnt a big big hole in my pocket. It was worth all the money. And i love the dance floor!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home