Sunday, April 3, 2011

With freedom comes boredom

Looking at the date I only have like officially ten more days of freedom before orientation actually starts on the 13th of april. That's why job i quited my job on the 31st of March. And the pay immediately rise on the next day!!! @#$#$$^$^& I didnt expect that i could actually last in this job for months. Anyway, I quitted my job to enjoy life. HEHE . AndAnd Im now blogging from my white ASUS laptop, WHITE <3 ! I really though i had no fate with white laptop. Thanks to that stupid guy who saved a display set for me. He promised a new unit -.- With my nature, i wouldnt possibly purchase anything there already! So, i proceeded elsewhere and found my white laptop! And you know what, i bought this laptop on Sunday, 27 march! A veryvery special date! ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home