Saturday, April 18, 2009

im back from th camp and th phrase which im repeating is i've not had enough fun!!lol.brought camera there so took loads of photos.I lost my aunt camera's pouch.omg!!i tried finding but to no avail.during th study time i left it in th canteen and they help me to take.at th time my ez-link card and purse was also inside.i put my purse in my bag.after tt need chiong to bunk mah,so my hand was alr full but there is still a lot of my things on th floor.some they helped me take a while lor.i got tell them mus tell me when my things dropped.i said for fun.then really,th camera pouch lost.got a few tell me they see at where where.haixx.alex and jon taught me maths and i completely understand man,unlike my teacher.thx guys.alex and i took quite a lot of photo.lol.i finally understood how you guys felt arh.some things no need to mention,mention so much for watt?as if they would change.th second day,im sad .lol cos think of gg home jiu sian.co all th best for syf。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home