Friday, January 15, 2010

Well,now i kind of prefer th second to the first already though it's not my main.sorry.
CCA Day todae,it's like what I always look forward to.
Shall admit,during the last few periods,I wasnt really paying attention cos I keep thinking about later.haha.
I almost did not managed to play my own instrument,liuqin for the song.Phew...
Okay speech was like,idk but I was freaking nervous luhs.
Then went around i shall say catching like what I did last year,the stuffing was real fun man!
Actually it's not as fun as last year lor.Until we roamed around with the editorial board hahas.
Fun begins luhs.I laughed like nobody business and get high le.
My catch phrase for today is :ROCK ON,plus the sign hor! Editorial Club rocks okay,CO too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home