Friday, January 7, 2011

A

Saw that on Jen's blog and decided to give it a go.

Day 01- Recent picture of yourself and 15 interesting fact about yourself.

I skip the pic part for nao okay cause I don't feel like and I'm lazy.

1- I like the Eiffel Tower ttm. Esp things in the form of it.
2-I like everything in red except for a red tee.
3-I'm lazy.
4-Actually what that is going around is nothing but the truth. Hehe
5-Actually I hate it to the max that he changed.
6- I think my mum is biased and I'm not kidding.
7-I love my grandma and dad okay.
8-I imagine a lot.
9-My palms are way shorter than yours.
10-I am very fickle minded.
11-I'm choosy. I rather go hungry than eat the food I don't like.
12-I want to take things more seriously.
13-I am very sociable.
14-If I go all quiet, something is wrong.
15-I have my ezlink card, jjfc card , starbucks card and sticky card in my wallet I think . Haha BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home