Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's amusing that i am supposed to be studying but yet im posting.
My life has been filled with books and worksheets and notes and whatever study material you can think of.
I seriously have to stay up late to study like 11-12 plus or wake up early like 4-5 plus to study :(
Probably i didnt managed my time well.But i tried to have 8 hours of sleep which is so impossible.
And and i lost my chio ribbon hairband :(
I tried searching high and low for it but to no avail.
My mum and dad also tried to search but to no avail.
LOL! I kew i would lose it but not so fast please.
And damn pimples keep bombarding my face @#$#&^
They still come in lines :x
idiot,you nvr reply my msg! Grr.
& I love my life now (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home