Friday, July 9, 2010

I've been up to nothing lately.
School reopen,things as usual just that someone attitude kinda changed.
Hmms not that sure either.It's like changed,never changed.
I have got to make myself fall in love with all my wonderful subjects.
Making sure that I cant live without any of them daily.
I must get addicted to them,like wow.
Yes,I must! Hahaha
If only they were as attractive as my idol :D
I am off to do my coursework nowww.
& I have to think of how to spell things out.
Oh yes,I love recess now for the fact that they are more ppl eating together,lively & more alive y'know (:
Oh before I forget,caught despicable me at cs with linghan,tommy,darren.
Hilarious show,quite a great day out.
Do you all remember predators 3D at $15 befor discount,$10 after discount? LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home