Monday, January 17, 2011

What's running in my mind

Affairs of the h, shall just let it remain in my h. I hope that that part of my memory didn't exist. Cause I'm now thinking back and missing how awesome it once was and am having regrets of my actions in the past. That's quite terrible. Now I m wondering.. Why are you doing this still? Take note of your status okay! Anyway , I'm like making a living now . I prefer that poly starts quickly! I want to be serious from day one. Haha . Tashryn saw me on the train! And guess what ? She likes mass comm too! Like great ah, having a friend sharing the same interest as you . We are going to be partners in future okay! Haha Hehe I want mass comm, no matter where it is (: BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home